Empowering Students through Mastery of Executive Function Skills & Study Strategies
SOS4Students works with students of all abilities, including those with executive function challenges and special needs. Our skilled and seasoned coaches have extensive experience with middle school, high school, and college students both in-person and online.
- For Students Ages 10 to 21 and Adults Returning to School or Struggling with Executive Function
- Available Online or In-Person
- Sessions Available Year-Round
- Seasoned Educators with Years of Experience
Our Coaching Philosophy
We believe all students are capable of succeeding in school, but many simply lack the skills and strategies necessary to do so.
- Most academic challenges result from a lack of executive function skills and/or adequate study strategies for approaching schoolwork, organization, and making time for socialization.
- Once students learn these skills, what once seemed overwhelming suddenly becomes manageable.
- Students become more motivated, relaxed, self-confident, and able to enjoy the rewards of academic success—both at school and at home.
Sign Up for Coaching
August to June: Now scheduling Summer Coaching. Learn more about School Year Coaching & complete our Coaching Intake form.
Summer Coaching › Jumpstart Your College Essays ›
Runs from June to August: Summer Coaching keeps students in the groove and primed for challenges to come, including helping rising 12th-graders get a jumpstart on their college essays.
Praise for SOS4Students Coaching