Executive Brain Bootcamp
Executive Brain Bootcamp teaches the executive functioning skills and strategies high school students need to jumpstart complex tasks, plan and prioritize, decipher multistep directions, become better organized both on- and offline, and juggle numerous assignments.
Boost Executive Function Skills to Become Successful, Independent, and Confident Learners
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Feel constantly overwhelmed by school, assignments, and activities
- Struggle to complete school work in a timely manner
- Lack efficient systems for planning and prioritizing
- Are disorganized on- and offline.
Executive Brain Bootcamp Teaches Students to . . .
- Jumpstart complex tasks on their own
- Decipher multistep directions
- Juggle many assignments simultaneously without the physical presence of their teachers and other students to guide and prompt them.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with high school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Early Bird Price: $410 – Sign up by Dec 23, 2022 to lock in the lowest rate!
Sign-Up Now ›
BUNDLES: Sign Up for These Two Workshops & SAVE 10% Off Combined Tuition!
Fall High School Bundle
Executive Brain Boot Camp (01/28/23) & Secrets of Successful Note Taking (02/04/23)
Sign-Up Now ›
What People Are Saying
“I found SOS4Students online where they talked about helping kids with “executive function” and that resonated with me. My bright daughter was having a personal management malfunction and needed a coach and confidant who could help her reason her way through her inner conflict and take action.” (Parent)
“Thanks for teaching me to plan out my longer term projects. Teaching me how to plan out my long term projects helps me make segments of the work and makes the work easier.” (Student)