NEW! Junior Executive Brain Bootcamp
› In-Person at Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
Don’t wait to get your student ready for middle school! Junior Executive Brain Bootcamp helps your 4th or 5th grader prepare for middle school by honing foundational executive function skills. If your student has trouble planning and focusing during class, this active and game-based workshop will help them prepare for middle school while keeping them engaged and enthusiastic to learn.
Student Takeaways . . .
- Specific tools for Working Memory (Pegwords), Time Management/Planning, and Task Initiation (Koala Klimb)
- Gamified focus that keeps students engaged and having fun!
- Help build independence, confidence, and competence.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with elementary age students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
TWO-DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
- Friday, July 28, 2023 and Saturday, July 29, 2023, from 9 am to 10:15 am
- Lock in Introductory Prices by Registering Before June 30: $295
- Interested in signing up for multiple workshops?
- Have more than one student you want to enroll?
Fill out our simple multiple workshop/student enrollment form to create your own workshop bundle and save on enrollment fees: 10% off two workshops and 15% off on three or more workshops.
Bundle Discounts ›
With 30-days’ notice. SOS4Students can create a private workshop for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our scheduled workshops on the dates scheduled. Private summer workshops are help Monday through Friday. Contact us at for more information and pricing.