NEW! Rising 12th graders, don’t miss the 6-session summer coaching program, Jumpstart Your College Essays, for college-bound students who are eager to get started college applications and are concerned about how to fit the process into their already packed senior year schedules. SOS4Students Coach Janet Harrison has designed this program to help students craft college essays that speak to their unique strengths and tell their story. Participants will walk away with final, edited drafts of their personal statements, two essays, and a plan for managing and tracking their applications.
Empower Your Student to Enjoy Their Senior Year by Starting the College Essay Process This Summer
By the end of the six sessions, students will have polished essays and a clear sense of progress!
Coaching sessions include . . .
- Establishing application timelines
- Identifying and brainstorming essay topics
- Crafting essays and personal statements that speak to student strengths
- Setting up college application portals and demographic portions
- Creating Brag Sheets
- Managing Letters of Recommendation
- Strategies for managing deadlines.
Jumpstart Your College Essays
- June to August 2022
- Limited weekend availability in September and October
- 6 (six) 90-minute sessions with Janet Harrison
- In-person (Walnut Creek) and online
- Only $1998 for 6-session package.
Learn More About Janet Harrison
Read Janet’s team profile.
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2022 IS CLOSED
For school-year and summer coaching and other appointments, SOS4Students requires 24-hours’ notice to reschedule. Except in emergencies (health, etc.), appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be billed at the regular rate. Missed appointments will also be billed at the regular rate. Please review or full policy on our Cancellation and Refund Policy page.