Middle School Blitz teaches students entering grades 7 & 8 the essential study strategies they need to manage increasingly complex homework, long-term assignments, and outside activities. (Students who missed out on our Mastering Middle School workshop as incoming 6th graders, or would benefit from reviewing the material prior to 7th or 8th grade, are encouraged to enroll.)
Empowering Middle School Students to Become Self-Sufficient, Independent Learners
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Start 7th or 8th grade this fall
- Have problems tracking and turning in work
- Struggle to use their time effectively
- Have trouble identifying when to advocate for themselves
- Have difficulty with multi-step instructions and/or assignments with extended due dates
- Lack the academic skills needed to be successful in middle school, such as note taking
- Are ready to become more independent and responsible for managing their academics.
Middle School Blitz Teaches Students To . . .
- Meet academic challenges
- Plan for multi-step projects and papers
- Develop self-advocacy skills
- Take notes effectively
- Manage their time
- Deal with distractions such as cell phones and computers.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with middle school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- Summer 2023
- Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
TO BE ANNOUNCED
“Jayne took Middle School Blitz in the fall and loved it – I mean, loved it. Somehow it hit a chord with her. Thank you for the fabulous class.” (Parent)“SOS4Students has been a life-saver for my 7th grade son.” (Parent)
With 30-days’ notice. SOS4Students can create a private workshop for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our scheduled workshops on the dates scheduled. Private summer workshops are help Monday through Friday. Contact us at for more information and pricing.