Middle School Booster
Middle School Booster is a fast-paced, half-day workshop intensive designed to teach middle school students to meet academic challenges, plan for multi-step projects and papers, develop self-advocacy skills, take notes effectively, manage time, and deal with distractions such as cell phones, computers, and social activities.
Fast-Paced Workshop Designed to Make Middle School Easier to Manage
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Struggle with time management
- Have difficulty setting goals and objectives
- Get overwhelmed organizing information, materials, and assignments
- Need to boost or refresh academic skills needed for success in middle school, such as note taking, planning, and organizing.
Middle School Booster Teaches Students to . . .
- Meet the academic challenges of middle school
- Plan for multi-step projects and papers
- Develop self-advocacy skills
- Take notes effectively
- Manage their time
- Deal with distractions such as cell phones, computers, and social activities.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with middle school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Early Bird Price: $410 – Sign up by Dec 23, 2022 to lock in the lowest rate!
Sign-Up Now ›
BUNDLES: Sign Up for These Two Workshops & SAVE 10% Off Combined Tuition!
Winter Middle School Bundle
Middle School Booster (01/28/23) & Take Note: Introduction to Note Taking for Grades 7 & 8 (02/04/23)
Sign-Up Now ›
What People Are Saying
“Our daughter took an SOS4Students middle school workshop last summer and loved it – REALLY loved it. It struck a chord with her. Thank you!” (Parent)
“SOS4Students has been a life-saver for my 7th grade son.” (Parent)