Secrets of Successful Note Taking
Secrets of Successful Note Taking demystifies the essential skill of note taking best practices for textbooks, videos, and lectures, making reading and class time more productive. Students learn how to use their notes effectively for studying, test preparation, and papers.
Students Learn Our Replicable System for Taking Notes
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Are entering grades 9 through 12
- Only take notes when required to by a teacher
- Take notes but lack the skills to use them
- Copy verbatim from the textbook without a sense of what they are actually reading.
Secrets of Successful Note Taking Demystifies Note Taking By . . .
- Teaching techniques for different learning styles
- Giving students effective methods for different classes
- Explaining how to use notes most effectively for tests and papers
- Providing all students with best practices for textbooks, videos, and lectures.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with high school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Regular Price: $455
- Early Bird Price: sign up by September 4, 2022 for $410
Sign-Up Now ›
BUNDLES: Sign Up for These Two Workshops & SAVE 10% Off Combined Tuition!
Fall High School Bundle
Executive Brain Boot Camp (09/24/22) & Secrets of Successful Note Taking (10/01/22)
Sign-Up Now ›
“This was really worth getting up for! I’m definitely going to keep and use the stuff they gave me; I’m actually rearranging my backpack to make this easier.” (David S., 16)“The SOS4Students Note Taking class was the missing link for my son’s academic success and a positive boost for his self confidence!” (Tammy, parent)
With 30-days’ notice. SOS4Students can create a private workshop this summer for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our scheduled workshops on the dates scheduled. Private workshops are help Monday through Friday. Contact us at for more information and pricing.