Executive Function, Study Strategy, and Skills Building Workshops for Students & Families
SOS4Students offers a robust lineup of fall, winter, and summer workshops for middle school and high school students, as well as parents and families. Our student workshops teach age-appropriate skills and strategies for students, while our parent and family workshops boost parent-teen communication and collaboration.
- Workshops for Students in Middle School & High School
- Workshops for Parents & Families
- Taught by Experienced SOS4Students Coaches
- Focus on Executive Function, Study Strategies, Academic Skills, Parent-Teen Communication and Collaboration, Improving Family Dynamics Around School
- In-Person Workshops held at Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Fall 2022
SOS4Students offers discounts of up to 10% off tuition when you sign your student up for selected multiple workshops. Check workshop listings for details.
Early Bird Discounts
SOS4Students offers discounts when you sign your student up early — plus you’ll avoid waiting lists on our most popular offerings.
Student Workshop FAQs ›
Information on our Winter 2022 workshops will be available in late December or earl January. Check back here for details. If you’re not already on our mailing list, subscribe now to get news and updates on our offerings.
SOS4Students offers private workshops for small groups of students who are friends and/or classmates. The minimum group size is four. Private workshops are ideal if your students cannot attend one of our workshops on the dates scheduled.
- Offered Monday through Friday only
- 30-days required to design and host.
Please review or policy regarding Workshop Cancellation and Participation on our Cancellation and Refund Policy page.