Would Your Child Benefit from Summer Coaching?
(from SOS4Students Director Beth Samuelson)
SOS4Students coaches have just posted their availability for summer coaching. We are offering 1:1 coaching packages of at least 4 sessions to support your student’s executive functioning needs this summer.
Summer coaching is for students entering grades 8 to 12 & college. Sessions are available in Walnut Creek, Montclair (Oakland), or online!
Summer coaching is ideal for students who are:
- Taking summer school
- Looking to build specific study skills through 1:1 individualized instruction
- Needing to improve their expository writing and/or reading comprehension (especially helpful for students who can’t make our summer writing workshop dates)
- Managing AP course summer homework
- Starting the college application process
- Rising college students transitioning into college.