Empowering Students through Mastery of Executive Function Skills & Study Strategies
SOS4Students works with students of all abilities, including those with executive function challenges and special needs. Our skilled and seasoned coaches have extensive experience with middle school, high school, and college students both in-person and online.
- For Students Ages 10 to 21 and Adults Returning to School or Struggling with Executive Function
- Available Online or In-Person
- Sessions Available Year-Round
- Seasoned Educators with Years of Experience
We believe all students are capable of succeeding in school, but many simply lack the skills and strategies necessary to do so.
- Most academic challenges result from a lack of executive function skills and/or adequate study strategies for approaching schoolwork, organization, and making time for socialization.
- Once students learn these skills, what once seemed overwhelming suddenly becomes manageable.
- Students become more motivated, relaxed, self-confident, and able to enjoy the rewards of academic success—both at school and at home.
Available August to June: Now scheduling School Year Coaching. Learn more about & complete our Coaching Intake form.