Prepare for Finals with 1:1 Support from SOS4Students
› 50-Minute Sessions (In-Office or Online) | December 9, 10, 16, & 17, 2023 (See Availability Below)
High School and College Students…
- Are teachers telling you to focus and study hard? (And what does that even mean?)
- Are your study guides just a bunch of messy notes?
- Is reviewing lecture slides all the studying you do?
- Do you feel the only option you have is to reread your book(s)?
If so, you need a study plan. SOS4Students “Finals Drop-In Support” can help you get started.
Parents, have you been asking your student any/all of the following ad nauseum?
- Have you started studying for your tests yet?
- I don’t see you getting any work done, where is it?
- Do you know what you have to do?
- Is there a study guide?
SOS4Students “Finals Drop-In Support” can help eliminate tension as the semester wraps up.
Six Things that Can Be Accomplished In One Session
- Organize Exams/Papers and Final Projects
- Make a Finals Prep Schedule
- Get Started On A Final Essay
- Determine Which Study Tools Works Best for You
- Get Extra Support on A Specific Subject
- Focus on Executive Function Support Needed
Get Started with Finals Drop-In Support Sessions
- Sessions are available December 9, 10, 16, & 17, 2023.
- All sessions are 50-minutes long.
- Cost is $225 per session (Beth Samuelson) or $185 per session (Chelsea Hite).
- Sessions take place in the office (Montclair Village/Oakland or Walnut Creek) or online for those who don’t live in the area.
- See coach availability and select time(s) that work for you when you sign-up by completing the intake form.
- Need more time? Book two sessions.
Availability is subject to change as students enroll. Be sure to sign-up early to ensure a spot.
Beth Samuelson — Montclair Village (Oakland)
- Sunday, Dec 10, 2023 (3:00 to 3:50pm, 4:00 to 4:50pm, and 6:00 to 6:50pm)
- Sunday, Dec 17, 2023 (3:00 to 3:50pm, 4:00 to 4:50pm)
Chelsea Hite — in Walnut Creek
- Saturday, Dec 9, 2023 (10am to 4pm)
- Saturday, Dec 16, 2023 (10am to 4pm)