Summer Coaching (2023)
Summer Coaching with SOS4Students is a great way to build or hone executive function and study strategy skills for the upcoming school year. Coaching during the summer months keeps students on the ball and gives them an edge for the year ahead.
Give Your Student a Leg up on the Year Ahead
Reasons Students Might Need Summer Coaching . . .
- To Support Summer School
- For Support with AP Class Summer Homework
- For Help with College Applications, Essay Writing, and/or to Prep for College in September
- To Learn Strategies for Managing Sports and Academics
- To Strengthen Organization, Time Management, and Overall Executive Functioning
- For 1-On-1 Individualized Instruction in Specific Areas
- To Improve Expository Writing and/or Reading Comprehension.
Benefits of Summer Coaching . . .
- No Homework to Juggle
- Time to Focus on Specific Study Strategies or Areas of Concern
- Customized Sessions with Talented Coaches
- Opportunity to Make Significant Changes to Boost Academic Performance
- Flexible Schedule to Work Around Summer Plans
- Gives College Students an Opportunity to Prep for their All-Important First Semester!
All Students Receive Expert Instruction
- All coaches have extensive experience with students in grades 8 to 12 and college.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Students learn our acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
SOS4STUDENTS SUMMER COACHING
- June 1 to August 11
- Minimum of 4 or Sessions with One Coach (Online or In-Person)
- Depending on Progress You May, in Consultation with Your Coach, Sign up for Additional Sessions
- Sessions Are 50 minutes
- Sessions Held at Our Offices in Walnut Creek and Oakland (Montclair district) or Online
- Cost starts at $185 per session
SIGN UP NOW
Check availability below and then sign-up by completing our Summer Coaching intake form.
What People Are Saying
“You’ve given (our son) some great tools and the knowledge that he can accomplish more than he was willing to admit previously. We so appreciate your help.” (Ellen Odza)
“Our son received excellent help in an environment that he loved. SOS also provided expert advice to us as parents on how to help him throughout the week. We learned a lot, as did our son. I feel all students, with or without learning challenges, could benefit from SOS.”” (Terry Riggins)
Summer Coaching Availability Calendar
- WC = Walnut Creek (Hwy 24/680 Split) or online
- Oakland = Oakland (Montclair District) or online
Step 1. Choose a coach by browsing availability below for SOS4Students’ coaches Bianca, Chelsea, Zora, or Marco.
Step 2. Complete our comprehensive Summer Coaching intake form. You will get access to an online Teachworks Calendar account within one business day so you can complete Step 3 (scheduling your sessions).
Step 3. Schedule four sessions (or more) through your Teachworks Calendar. From the calendar view, select “Show” in the Open Lessons menu in the sidebar of the calendar. Please join four sessions with the same coach.
Complete our comprehensive Summer Coaching intake form. You will get access to an online Teachworks Calendar account within one business day so you can complete Step 3 (scheduling your sessions).
For school-year and summer coaching and other appointments, SOS4Students requires 24-hours’ notice to reschedule. Except in emergencies (health, etc.), appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be billed at the regular rate. Missed appointments will also be billed at the regular rate. Please review or full policy on our Cancellation and Refund Policy page.