Take Note: Introduction to Note Taking for Grades 7 & 8
› In-Person | Saturday, February 3, 2024
Take Note: Introduction to Note Taking for Grades 7 & 8 recognizes how vital note taking is for students to find success in school. Learning this fundamental skill in middle school lays the groundwork for continued success in high school, college, and beyond.
This Workshop Teaches Students . . .
- Why note taking is vital skill for school success
- Key literary concepts and close reading strategies that aid in comprehension and in identifying critical information to note
- How to use various types of notes and personalize them for the student and/or the task or subject at hand
- How to leverage notes for studying and papers.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with middle school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
ONE-DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
- Saturday, February 3, 2024
- 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Orinda Academy Campus (19 Altarinda Rd, Orinda, CA 94563)
- Early Bird Price: $355 (Register by December 31, 2023 to lock-in early bird rate)
- Want to sign your child up for more than one workshop?
- Do you have more than one student you want to enroll?
Receive a discount when you create your own workshop bundle by filling out our simple multiple workshop/student enrollment form: 10% off two workshops and 15% off on three or more workshops.
Winter Workshop Bundle ›
What People Are Saying
“This was really worth getting up for! I’m definitely going to keep and use the stuff they gave me; I’m actually rearranging my backpack to make this easier.” (Student)
“This workshop was the missing link for my son’s academic success and a positive boost for his self confidence!.” (Parent)