These workshops are ideal for students who missed out on our summer sessions or those who could use a mid-year refresher!
- In-Person Workshops held at Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Online Workshops held via Zoom
Download 2021 Winter Workshops Flyer
Register NOW for Early Bird Savings (these workshops sold out last year)!
Middle School Workshops
Middle School Booster provides students with the tools and strategies they need to be successful, independent learners and self-advocates, including time management, goal setting, project planning, and note taking strategies.
High School Workshops
In-Person or Online — Which is Best for Your Student?
- Enjoy a maximum 6:1 ratio
- Benefit from learning with a group of peers in real time
- Immediate feedback and support from coaches
- Ideal for students who struggle with distance learning and miss the classroom setting
- Get the latest tips and tools for maximizing online learning platforms
- Enjoy reduced screen time
- Maximum 4:1 ratio
- Live, guided instruction with instructors well versed in engaging students using online platforms
- Easy to attend from anywhere via Zoom
- Incorporates many of the resources and learning platforms that students use today for distance learning
- Students receive individualized feedback on digital assignments throughout the workshop