Executive Function, Study Strategy, and Skills Building Workshops for Students & Families
SOS4Students offers a robust lineup of fall, winter, and summer workshops for middle school and high school students, as well as parents and families. Our student workshops teach age-appropriate skills and strategies for students, while our parent and family workshops boost parent-teen communication and collaboration.
- Workshops for Students in Middle School & High School
- Workshops for Parents & Families
- Taught by Experienced SOS4Students Coaches
- Focus on Executive Function, Study Strategies, Academic Skills, Parent-Teen Communication and Collaboration, Improving Family Dynamics Around School
- In-Person Workshops held at Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Summer 2022
SOS4Students offers discounts of up to 10% off tuition when you sign your student up for selected multiple workshops. Check workshop listings for details.
Early Bird Discounts
SOS4Students offers discounts when you sign your student up early – plus you’ll avoid waiting lists on our most popular offerings.
Student Workshop FAQs ›
SOS4Students offers private workshops for small groups of students who are friends and/or classmates. The minimum group size is four. Private workshops are ideal if your students cannot attend one of our workshops on the dates scheduled.
- Offered Monday through Friday only
- 30-days required to design and host.
Please review or policy regarding Workshop Cancellation and Participation on our Cancellation and Refund Policy page.