Harness the Power of Executive Functioning
Get details for our
October 16 Executive Brain Bootcamp.
FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 to 12
1:30 pm to 5:00 pm PT
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
Regular Price: $375
Executive Brain Bootcamp teaches the executive functioning skills and strategies students need.
» Students should take this workshop if they . . .
- Feel constantly overwhelmed by school, assignments, and activities
- Struggle to complete school work in a timely manner
- Lack efficient systems for planning and prioritizing
- Are disorganized on and offline.
» Executive Brain Bootcamp teaches students to . . .
- Jumpstart complex tasks on their own
- Decipher multistep directions
- Juggle many assignments simultaneously without the physical presence of their teachers and other students to guide and prompt them.
Executive Brain Bootcamp is Perfect for High School Students Needing to Boost Their Executive Functioning Skills.
Our newest workshop, Executive Brain Bootcamp, harnesses the power of executive functioning to equip students with the tools and strategies they need to become successful, independent, and confident learners.
» WORKSHOPS LED BY EXPERT COACHES
- All coaches have extensive experience with high school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
Students Learn Skills They Will Use for Years to Come!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“I found SOS for Students online where they talked about helping kids with “executive function” and that resonated with me. My bright daughter was having a personal management malfunction and needed a coach and confidant who could help her reason her way through her inner conflict and take action.” (Parent)
“Thanks for teaching me to plan out my longer term projects. Teaching me how to plan out my long term projects helps me make segments of the work and makes the work easier.” (Student)
SOS4 Students offers private workshops for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our workshops on the dates scheduled. Contact us at email@example.com for more information, including availability and pricing.