REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE FEB 5, 2022 SESSION
Executive Brain Bootcamp teaches the executive functioning skills and strategies high school students need to jumpstart complex tasks, plan and prioritize, decipher multistep directions, become better organized both on- and offline, and juggle numerous assignments.
Boost Executive Function Skills to Become Successful, Independent, and Confident Learners
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Feel constantly overwhelmed by school, assignments, and activities
- Struggle to complete school work in a timely manner
- Lack efficient systems for planning and prioritizing
- Are disorganized on- and offline.
Executive Brain Bootcamp Teaches Students to . . .
- Jumpstart complex tasks on their own
- Decipher multistep directions
- Juggle many assignments simultaneously without the physical presence of their teachers and other students to guide and prompt them.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with high school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.