Is Your Child Ready for the Challenges Ahead?
FOR STUDENTS ENTERING
Mastering Middle School includes a Student Workshop, Parent Webinar, and Student Follow-up Session.
Saturday & Sunday
Aug 3 & 4, 2019
2:00 pm to 3:45 pm
(By popular demand, we are changing this event from an in-person meeting to an online webinar. Now you can attend without having to travel from home or work — plus materials and recordings of the session will be available afterwards in case you can’t attend the night of the webinar.)
Tuesday, August 6 , 2019
STUDENT FOLLOW UP
Sunday, Sept 15, 2019
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Lafayette Library (Oak Room) Lafayette, CA | $545
SIGN UP NOW
Middle School is a Whole New Ball Game
Make sure your student is equipped to make a successful transition into the fall.
- Mastering Middle School is an intensive master workshop that prepares and teaches your student everything they need to know for a successful transition to middle school.
- This course provides the strategies and tools to fill the gaps where schools fall short.
- This course includes the initial workshop, a follow up parent meeting, and a first semester student check-in session to ensure students and parents have the information and strategies they need.
Mastering Middle School provides the tools and techniques students need to handle the challenges of middle school.
>> We Cover . . .
- Note Taking Strategies
- Time Management
- Organizational Techniques
- Project Planning
Everything they forgot to tell your student in 5th grade!
>> All Students Receive Expert Instruction
- Instructors for this course are SOS senior coaches with extensive experience working with middle school students.
- SOS coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities. Our coaches in-depth experience allows them to leverage students’ strengths to shore up their weaknesses.
- Students receive the individualized attention they need.
>> Mastering Middle School Will Prepare Your Student For Success
✔No More than 6 Students Per Instructor
✔Maximum Personal Attention
✔Five and a Half Hours over Two Days
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“One thing Graham repeated over to me about his experience last weekend was how cool and great the teachers were. Their warmth and interest in the kids being successful came across to him loud and clear.” (Donna Hays)
“[Our daughter] worked very hard and has learned a lot about how she learns and how she needs to study in order for her test scores to more accurately reflect what she knows. Thank you and SOS for your part in the heavy lifting that helped to bring us here.” (Amy Shutkin)
Space is Limited. Sign Up Your Student Today.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Did you know that SOS workshops can be customized for your small group of students, such as your child and 3 of his or her closest friends, or if your child can’t attend a workshop on the dates scheduled?
CONTACT US for pricing.