We are now scheduling School Year Coaching. Learn more by clicking the button below and completing our “Coaching Intake Form.”
School Year Coaching ›
› In-Person or Online | Available June to August
with SOS4Students is a great way to build or hone executive function and study strategy skills for the upcoming school year. Coaching during the summer months keeps students on the ball and gives them an edge for the year ahead.
Reasons Students Might Need Summer Coaching . . .
- To Support Summer School
- For Support with AP Class Summer Homework
- To Learn Strategies for Managing Sports and Academics
- To Strengthen Organization, Time Management, and Overall Executive Functioning
- For 1-On-1 Individualized Instruction in Specific Areas
- To Improve Expository Writing and/or Reading Comprehension.
Benefits of Summer Coaching . . .
- No Homework to Juggle
- Time to Focus on Specific Study Strategies or Areas of Concern
- Customized Sessions with Talented Coaches
- Opportunity to Make Significant Changes to Boost Academic Performance
- Flexible Schedule to Work Around Summer Plans
- Gives College Students an Opportunity to Prep for their All-Important First Semester!
All Students Receive Expert Instruction
- All coaches have extensive experience with students in grades 8 to 12 and college.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Students learn our acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
Jumpstart Your College Essays
Do you have a rising 12th grader who could use help with college applications and essays this summer? Check out our 6-session “Jumpstart Your College Essays” summer coaching program.
Learn More ›
Return to SOS4Students Home ›
SOS4STUDENTS SUMMER COACHING
- June to August
- Minimum of 4 Sessions with One Coach (Online or In-Person)
- Depending on Progress, in Consultation with Your Coach, You May Sign up for Additional Sessions
- Sessions Are 50 minutes
- Sessions Held at Our Offices in Walnut Creek and Oakland (Montclair district) or Online
- Cost starts at $185 per 50-minute session
NOW SCHEDULING SCHOOL YEAR COACHING
School Year Coaching ›
Available August to June: Now scheduling School Year Coaching. Learn more about & complete our Coaching Intake form.
If you are interested in workshops, programs, and coaching offered by SOS4Students, be sure to join our electronic mailing list to get updates and latest information.
Join Mailing List ›
What People Are Saying
“You’ve given (our son) some great tools and the knowledge that he can accomplish more than he was willing to admit previously. We so appreciate your help.” (Ellen Odza)
“Our son received excellent help in an environment that he loved. SOS also provided expert advice to us as parents on how to help him throughout the week. We learned a lot, as did our son. I feel all students, with or without learning challenges, could benefit from SOS.”” (Terry Riggins)
IMPORTANT: Placement in our summer coaching program in no way guarantees students a spot on that coach’s schedule for fall or that of any other coach. Students must be on our fall waiting list to secure a slot for the school year. Summer coaching is a separate program entirely. Sessions during the summer do not count as “credit” towards our initial school year coaching package, which is paid for separately.