Take Note: Essentials in Middle School Note Taking recognizes the importance of note taking for students to find success in school. Learning this fundamental skill in middle school lays the groundwork for continued success in high school, college, and beyond.
Build Vital Note Taking Skills Now for Continued Success Later On
Take Note: Essentials in Middle School Note Taking Teaches Students . . .
- The importance of note taking and why it is vital skill for school success
- Key literary concepts that will aid in comprehension and in identifying critical information to note
- How to take notes from various sources such as text, lecture, and video
- How to leverage notes for studying and papers.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with middle school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- #:## pm to #:## pm
- Day, Month #, 2022
- Lafayette Library (Lafayette, CA)
- Early Bird Price: $### (before May 15, 2022)
- Regular Price: $###
What People Are Saying
“This was really worth getting up for! I’m definitely going to keep and use the stuff they gave me; I’m actually rearranging my backpack to make this easier.” (Student)
“This workshop was the missing link for my son’s academic success and a positive boost for his self confidence!.” (Parent)
With 30-days’ notice. SOS4Students can create a private workshop this summer for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our scheduled workshops on the dates scheduled. Private workshops are help Monday through Friday. Contact us at email@example.com for more information and pricing.