› Next Session Available Summer 2024
Write On’s writing formula frees students from reinventing the wheel with every new writing assignment, and builds their confidence to tackle essays regardless of the topic. Students learn how to evaluate, use, and analyze evidence in their writing.
Students Should Take This Workshop If They . . .
- Come home with increasingly complex writing assignments
- Struggle to start writing assignments
- Have difficulty organizing ideas into well-crafted essays
- Need hours of help with their writing assignments.
Write On Teaches Students To . . .
- Turn their ideas or “brainstorms” into organized outlines for their essays
- Develop an effective thesis
- Construct a paragraph with a topic sentence and a concluding sentence
- Follow a sequence of discrete steps for each and every writing assignment.
Workshops Led by Expert Coaches
- All coaches have extensive experience with middle school students.
- Coaches are empathetic and skilled with teaching students of all abilities.
- Participants gain continued access to Google Classroom for additional resources.
- Attendees learn SOS4Students’ acclaimed executive function skills and study strategies.
- To Be Announced
- To Be Announced
What People Are Saying
“Yesterday, (my son) had a paper to write. He used the suggestions from Write On as a way to help him format a cogent, well-articulated paper. The materials are excellent and really made the process much easier for him than it has been in the past. Thank you for giving him an invaluable tool that he can use for the rest of his life.” (Parent)
“SOS4Students works magic!” (Lynne Brody)
With 30-days’ notice. SOS4Students can create a private workshop for small groups of students who are friends/classmates (minimum group size is four). This is ideal if your students can’t attend one of our scheduled workshops on the dates scheduled. Private summer workshops are help Monday through Friday. Contact us at for more information and pricing.